The St. Jude’s Advantage
- Our curriculum focuses on the essential skills of reading, writing and arithmetic
- We place an emphasis on leadership skills and developing personal strengths
- When a St. Jude’s student has accomplished his/her goals, they will be equipped with the skills to successfully advance in the public system
- Our students acquire a life-long work ethic
- As a result of help from St. Jude’s, hundreds of students have graduated from college and university
- We provide an educational advantage so the students academic future can be bright and full of successes
- Students attend to build, strengthen and consolidate the needed foundation of academic skills
Students at St. Jude’s are taught in classes of six to eight students over a period of one, two or three years. Services are tailored to each child’s individual needs.
It is important to us that we provide parents with direct, honest, and frequent evaluations of their child’s academic progress.